sharerizona Summer in the Park is for the Birds

I haven't walked in Freestone Park in Gilbert since the hot weather of summer arrived. Today I decided to see what the park is like when the temperature is 105 degrees. I wasn't surprised to see a group of young people playing sand volleyball, children at the batting range, lots of teens at the skate park and a few couples sitting by the lake. After all we are tough Arizonas and it is a dry heat. The pleasant surprise I hadn't thought of was that because the park is not full of people the birds can be seen leisurely enjoying the water.

Freestone Park, Gilbert AZ

cFreestone Park

Black crowned Night Heron

Arizona summer in the park is not only for the birds. I have decided I will enjoy it more often myself.

Freestone Park is in Gilbert, Arizona on Lindsay Road between Guadalupe and Elliot Roads. Gilbert is a family friendly city just southeast of Phoenix, AZ. If you would like information on Gilbert homes for sale or available homes in nearby cities visit my website http://www.arizonahomes4sale.info/ for a real time, no registration required, MLS Search or call me at 480 452-5567.

Deanne Olivas

American Allstar Realty

480 452-5567

http://www.arizonahomes4sale.info/

Equal Housing Opportunity

SEARCH for GILBERT, ARIZONA AND ALL PHOENIX VALLEY CITIES with same MLS real estate agents use

Looking for a home in the the east valley of Phoenix, AZ? I'd like to be the real estate agent you call for all your real estate needs. You will appreciate my care and concern for your home purchase or sell.

Comments