Share what you love about Arizona with the world

Posted in: What's so Great about Arizona

This is my first post on my new blog. This is the time to decide what I vision this blog to look like. I love to talk about what I love. Maybe you do, too.

I love Arizona! Bisbee, Pinetop, Tucson, Strawberry, Happy Jack, Snowflake. I’ll share my road trips with you. Share your adventures with me -and the world!

I love Phoenix. Downtown-the Herberger, the Arizona Science Center, Chase Field, Phoenix Zoo, Phoenix Art Museum, Heard Museum, Orpheum Theater, Valley Youth Theater. Tell me your favorites.

I love the east valley-Mesa Arts Center, Scottsdale Art Walk, ASU Gammage, Hale Theater, Schnepf Farms, Rawhide Western Town, Goldfield Ghost Town, Chandler Center for the Arts. Tell me what I am missing.

There are so many places to enjoy. I hope you’ll use this blog to tell everyone what you LOVE about Arizona, Phoenix and the east valley. (And by the way, when you find the restaurant that serves the best Chicago style pizza or New York cheese cake, let us all know.)

Whether you are an Arizona native or a newcomer, you have something you’ve been wanting to share. Charity events? Concerts? What’s on your mind? SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE! And find out what other people love about Arizona, Phoenix and the east valley!

Buying or selling a home in the Valley of the Sun?
Call or email me for a no obligation consultation.
email: azhomes123@gmail.com
cell: 480 452-5567
Deanne Olivas
Keller Williams Realty east Valley
Luxre Group

Comments